Show your Denver Center for the Performing Arts ticket before the show to enjoy complimentary valet parking + a drink on us!
Colorado’s top culinary talent will go head-to-head at Le Méridien Denver Downtown’s 2nd Annual Colorado Culinary Challenge, a Friends of James Beard Benefit . Executive Chef Tobias Burkhalter will be joined by a lineup of Colorado’s premier chefs for a five-course culinary showcase, including cocktail pairings, where participating chefs will compete for the bragging rights that will go along with the “Best Dish” and “Best Pairing” awards. In addition to the five-course food and beverage showcase, the evening will include a welcome reception, live music and chef presentations in the Grove Ballroom.
Even better than eating and drinking well? Helping foster the next generation of culinary talent. A portion of the evening’s ticket sales will be donated to the James Beard Foundation’s National Scholars Program, supporting the future generation of chefs through high-impact scholarships.
Talent for evening:
Chef Keegan Gerhard, D Bar (Emcee)
Chef Lisa Bailey, D Bar
Chef Tobias Burkhalter, Le Meridien Denver Downtown & Michael Marquez-Thompson, Corinne
Chef Carrie Baird, Bar Dough
Chef Nick Kayser, Vesta
Chef Chris Royster, Flagstaff House
To purchase a full table at a discounted ticket price (eight tickets), please contact Keely Flatness at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720.996.1546. Regularly priced tickets are $178 per person.
*Ticket price includes tax + 18% gratuity
Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Corinne with a decadent prix fixe menu, available from 4:30PM-11:00PM for $65 per person (does not include tax + gratuity), which includes a sparkling toast. Additional beverage pairings are available for $25 per person.
Kumamoto oyster, lime crème fraiche, prosecco
Dolce paprika cured salmon, cucumber, gin cream cheese
Colorado chevre, asparagus, English pea, radish, micro herbs, sea salt
Beef tenderloin, rutabaga, grilled videlia onion, truffle jus
Add foie gras $ 8.00
Poached halibut, citrus butter, caper, farro, frisee
Add scallops $8.00
Black eye pea succotash, avocado puree, herb vinaigrette
Chocolate cake, whiskey caramel chocolate sauce, hazelnut tuile
Angel food cake, chocolate mousse, sparkling gelee, raspberry
For reservations, please call 720.996.1555.
To bring a vision of Honest Food + Drink to downtown Denver, we need you. We're hiring for all positions at Corinne and our sister bars including The Lobbyist, Bar AC and 54thirty Rooftop. Stop by to explore the opportunity. We'd love to meet you.
Hamilton, the award winning musical is coming to Denver! To celebrate, we're crafting cocktails inspired by the incredible soundtrack.
Right Hand Man
with Jameson IPA Caskmates, Hopped Rum, Green Chartreuse Atomized Spritz, Pineapple and Lime.
You'll Be Back
with Tanqueray 10, Belvedere, Dolin Blanc and Orange Bitters.
Enjoy Denver’s largest culinary celebration, when hundreds of Denver’s top restaurants offer multi-course meals for three tasty new prices. We are very excited to join in our inaugural year offering a great 3-course dinner pairing for just $35/person.
Starters (Choice of one):
- BLT Deviled Eggs - peppercorn aioli
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts - toasted hazelnut, soy-chili glaze
- Baked French Onion Soup - provolone, gruyere, parmesan
- Tomato Bisque - brioche crouton
Entree (Choice of one):
- Maple Glazed Salmon - grilled asparagus, yukon gold potatoes
- Salisbury Steak - mashed potatoes, crispy onions, mushroom gravy
- Prime Skirt Steak Frites - french fries, garden herb butter, poached egg mayo
- Prime Rib of Beef (10oz - limited availability) - natural jus, horseradish cream, mashed potatoes, asparagus
- House Recipe Chicken Tenders - french fries, Bee Squared honey mustard
- Spinach & Avocado Caesar – shaved parmesan, greek yogurt dressing, whole lemon vinaigrette, with your choice of Chicken or Grilled Salmon
Dessert (Choice of one):
- Lemon Tart - shortbread crust, blueberry compote
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie - pretzel crust, vanilla whipped cream
Celebrate love with our special 3-course Valentine's Day menu.
$37 per person
$50 per person with a glass of Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne
Colorado goat cheese, asparagus, English peas, radish and whole lemon vinaigrette
Seared Striped Alamosa Bass with Sautéed farro, brussel sprouts, celery root puree and herbs salad
Grilled Sirloin Steak with Sautéed mushroom, brusssel sprouts, celery root puree, herb butter
Vanilla bean crème brulee with strawberry and chocolate
FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY, we're opening up 54thirty Rooftop for a special fireworks viewing party!
- Open 7:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Fireworks at 9:00 PM and 12:00 AM
- Limited bar menu featuring Leopold Bros cocktails, beer and wine
- Free admission for guests of AC & Le Meridien Denver Hotels
- $10 general admission at the door
- Seating is limited - first-come-first-serve