This brunch is for you, America! We’re celebrating all weekend long with FOUR days of brunch in honor of the 4th of July!
Stop in from 7:00AM - 4:00PM July 4-7 for all your brunch favorites — including Chicken & Waffles, Pecan Praline French Toast and our legendary $15 on 15th bottomless beverage special (includes mimosas, Bloody Marys and sparkling rosé).
Celebrate Father’s Day with Free Whiskey Flights for Dads!
Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Corinne with a decadent prix fixe menu, available from 4:30PM-11:00PM for $65 per person (does not include tax + gratuity), which includes a sparkling toast. Additional beverage pairings are available for $25 per person.
Kumamoto oyster, lime crème fraiche, prosecco
Dolce paprika cured salmon, cucumber, gin cream cheese
Colorado chevre, asparagus, English pea, radish, micro herbs, sea salt
Beef tenderloin, rutabaga, grilled videlia onion, truffle jus
Add foie gras $ 8.00
Poached halibut, citrus butter, caper, farro, frisee
Add scallops $8.00
Black eye pea succotash, avocado puree, herb vinaigrette
Chocolate cake, whiskey caramel chocolate sauce, hazelnut tuile
Angel food cake, chocolate mousse, sparkling gelee, raspberry
For reservations, please call 720.996.1555.
Show your Denver Center for the Performing Arts ticket before the show to enjoy complimentary valet parking + a drink on us!
To bring a vision of Honest Food + Drink to downtown Denver, we need you. We're hiring for all positions at Corinne and our sister bars including The Lobbyist, Bar AC and 54thirty Rooftop. Stop by to explore the opportunity. We'd love to meet you.
Hamilton, the award winning musical is coming to Denver! To celebrate, we're crafting cocktails inspired by the incredible soundtrack.
Right Hand Man
with Jameson IPA Caskmates, Hopped Rum, Green Chartreuse Atomized Spritz, Pineapple and Lime.
You'll Be Back
with Tanqueray 10, Belvedere, Dolin Blanc and Orange Bitters.
Enjoy Denver’s largest culinary celebration, when hundreds of Denver’s top restaurants offer multi-course meals for three tasty new prices. We are very excited to join in our inaugural year offering a great 3-course dinner pairing for just $35/person.
Starters (Choice of one):
- BLT Deviled Eggs - peppercorn aioli
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts - toasted hazelnut, soy-chili glaze
- Baked French Onion Soup - provolone, gruyere, parmesan
- Tomato Bisque - brioche crouton
Entree (Choice of one):
- Maple Glazed Salmon - grilled asparagus, yukon gold potatoes
- Salisbury Steak - mashed potatoes, crispy onions, mushroom gravy
- Prime Skirt Steak Frites - french fries, garden herb butter, poached egg mayo
- Prime Rib of Beef (10oz - limited availability) - natural jus, horseradish cream, mashed potatoes, asparagus
- House Recipe Chicken Tenders - french fries, Bee Squared honey mustard
- Spinach & Avocado Caesar – shaved parmesan, greek yogurt dressing, whole lemon vinaigrette, with your choice of Chicken or Grilled Salmon
Dessert (Choice of one):
- Lemon Tart - shortbread crust, blueberry compote
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie - pretzel crust, vanilla whipped cream
Celebrate love with our special 3-course Valentine's Day menu.
$37 per person
$50 per person with a glass of Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne
Colorado goat cheese, asparagus, English peas, radish and whole lemon vinaigrette
Seared Striped Alamosa Bass with Sautéed farro, brussel sprouts, celery root puree and herbs salad
Grilled Sirloin Steak with Sautéed mushroom, brusssel sprouts, celery root puree, herb butter
Vanilla bean crème brulee with strawberry and chocolate